Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thing #9 - RSS Feeds

As a lot of people have expressed, I think I'm at my limit of subscribed feeds. It's hard to catch up if I skip a weekend of reading, so I'm not keen on adding more. However, there's a lot of cool stuff you can do with feeds. If you take a look at the sidebar at the right, I've added a clip of the feeds I have filed under "Librariana". That's just a small view of some of the library-related blogs I read. Reader also allows you to make a webpage of individual folders. Here's one for what I call "Personal Development" which is mostly blogs on personal finance and productivity sites. I don't want to clutter the sidebar, but you can also add a "blogroll" to your site. Since blogger is a Google product, it's super simple to add these things to your blogger-hosted blog.

No comments: