Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thing #10 - Image Generators




This mini READ poster was made using ALA's image generator. I wish it would give you the option of resizing your photo, like you can do on Ravelry. Then you'd be able to see that my son is reading his first year scrapbook. Seeing how he's 5 now, it'd be nice if he could read his 1-5 year album, but I would have to create that first...










Using yet another Big Huge Labs app, called Motivator, I created this "motivational" poster with a picture from my children's 5th birthday party two weekends ago. Not quite as clever as Barney's motivational posters, but still kind of fun.






Also from Big Huge Labs comes this fun jigsaw puzzle maker! Made with my most recently made elephant amigurumi, you can also order actual puzzles from the website. That would be a great gift for family and young friends, especially if they are featured in the photo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! I love the elephant! :)

T said...

Oh, he's so cute, and, surprisingly easy to make. I think I'll be whipping a couple of these up for Christmas gifts for school teachers.