Monday, October 27, 2008

Thing #6 - More Flickr!

Explore Flickr mash-ups and 3rd party APIs! I found this mosaic maker from Big Huge Labs on Stephanie's blog and it was really easy to do. I used slightly different search questions and had to drop some photos that had opted out of the service. The "rules" of the mosaic game say you have to use a picture from the first page of results. What I've discovered about Flickr though, is that you'll get different results each time you search. At least, that was the case with the terms I was searching for.



1. In Memory of Theresa, 2. believe, 3. everyday's fortune, 4. a new school year, 5. Opera in a dream, 6. 4 New Flavoured Ice Cream Plush Toys

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love your mosaic - you might enjoy finding Flickr pics by color.

Multicolr

T said...

Thanks Julia! I just found that Multicolr Search Lab last week, it was hard to quit playing with it.